RICS HOMEBUYER REPORT
Suited to property that is of traditional construction and in reasonable condition.
- This RICS standard format report identifies key issues
- Applies a Condition Rating to all of the main building elements, services, garages and permanent out buildings
- Provides a Market Valuation
- Provides an Insurance replacement assessment
The report is easy to understand and is designed to help you make an informed decision on your property purchase.
Click the link below to download our homebuyer report guide
Formally known as a Full Structural Survey, this report is suited to period property or property in poor condition. It is also useful if you intend to renovate, alter or extend.
- Detailed report on the construction, structure and condition of the property. It advises on repair, maintenance and future management.
- Provides commentary on the significance of defects, the potential for future problems and recommendations for remedial or preventive works.
- May recommend the need for further investigations or exploratory works where the extent of a defect or suspected defect cannot be determined.
- The scope of the service is tailored to the client’s requirements. Services may include assessment of development potential, assistance with building works and cost advice.
Click the link below to download our building survey guide
We can provide valuation advice for our clients.
- Purchase / market value
- Insurance reinstatement value
- Valuation for Probate
- Valuation for tax
We are vastly experienced in property related matters and can advise on
- Defect analysis – one off defects or poor workmanship
- Party Wall matters – essential if you are planning any building work near to a neighbouring property, or your neighbour is building close to your property.
- Boundary disputes – expert opinion on the position and ownership of boundaries and features.
- Development and property extensions – viability advice
PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
This can be tailored to your requirements, but may include
- Design co-ordination
- Local authority approvals
- Selection of contractors
- Contract administration and cost control
Click the link below to download our project management guide
FLOOD AND STRUCTURAL SOLUTIONS
Have you been affected by flooding or structural movement? We can help you obtain Buildings Insurance under normal terms and conditions for your property. This can help you to protect your property and make it easier to sell.
Please down load the form and send back via email to email@example.com and we will do the rest.
Click the link below to download our survey request form
Click the link below for information on our flooding services